Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Curbside Recycling: Are recycling opportunities available in Henderson?

If you live in a single-family home, curbside recycling of standard household items is available from Republic Services. The items collected as part of this program include aluminum and tin cans, plastic bottles, paper (newspapers, telephone books, magazines and corrugated cardboard) and glass bottles. If you don't have curbside recycling, you can take your recyclables to the Republic Services transfer station located at 560 Cape Horn Drive in Henderson. For more information, call Republic Services at 702-735-5151 or log on to For a list of businesses that collect recyclable items call Nevada Recycles at 800-597-5865 or log on to or