Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Demand Request: I need to request a demand showing the full amount due at a property or to clear a lien on a home title.

Our Department of Utility Services Customer Care Center can help you. Please submit your request below (one address per request). An email notifying you of any amount due at this time will be sent to the email address you provide.

For additional information, please contact our Customer Care Center at (702) 267-5900. Specialists are available to assist you Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.