Building and Fire Safety
City Attorney's Office
City Auditor's Office
City Clerk's Office
City Manager's Office
Development Services Center
Government and Public Affairs
Mayor and Council
Parks & Rec Maintenance
Parks and Recreation
Police-Special Programs and Services
PW-Traffic Services-Traffic Controls
How can I pay my bill?
1) Visit BillOnline where we accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Debit, and eCheck / ACH payments.
2) Enroll in AutoPay to have your bill paid automatically each month.
3) Call the Department of Utility Services Customer Care Center at 702-267-5900 to make your payment by credit or debit card using the automated payment system.
4) Mail your payment to the address on your statement.
5) Use the drop-box at City Hall (Basic Road entrance).
6) Enroll in an online bill payment program through your bank.
7) Pay in person at the Basic Road drive-through or walk-in cashier counters at Henderson City Hall, where we accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Debit, Check, and Cash payments.