Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


After Hours Water or Sewer Emergency: Who do I contact?

Contact the City of Henderson Police Dispatch non-emergency number at 702-267-4913.

Please note: Water that has been terminated for non-payment or failure to set up service does not constitute an emergency. If that is your situation, please call 702-267-5900 during our regular business hours from 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday.

After hours are considered:

  • Monday - Thursday, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 a.m.
  • Fridays
  • Saturdays
  • Sundays
  • Holidays