Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Submit a comment/question/concern: How do I submit a comment, concern or question to the Mayor or my City Council Representative?

You may submit comments, questions or concerns via Contact Henderson. You may also write to the Office of the Mayor and Council, P. O Box 95050, Henderson NV 89002.

Comments, questions or concerns relating to Redevelopment Agency or City Council Meeting agenda items submitted via Contact Henderson, after 5:30 p.m. on the day of the meeting, must be presented in person at the meeting to be considered by the Council and included as part of the record.