Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Warrant: How can I see if I have an active warrant?

If you are unsure about your case status, you may review the Henderson Municipal Court online records.

If you know that a warrant has been issued for your arrest, please contact the Marshal's Division at 702-267-3370. Failure to Pay warrants may be cleared by entering a plea and paying online.