Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Water/Sewer Service: How do I start and/or stop residential water/sewer service?

Requests to start or stop a residential service from individual U.S. citizens may be processed by contacting the Department of Utility Services Customer Care Center at (702) 267-5900. Federal Red Flag regulations require positive identity verification for utility service requests which we are not able to accomplish via web or email inquiries.

If you are a property manager/real estate agent, please refer to the topic Water & Sewer -> Property Agent Service Request.

International customers should follow the instructions under the topic Water & Sewer -> International Customers.

For additional questions, Customer Service Specialists are available to assist you Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. PST.