Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Abandoned Vehicle: How do I report an abandoned or un-registered vehicle on a public street?

To report a vehicle that is unregistered or you believe is being stored on the public street, please submit a Contact Henderson case by selecting Parking Enforcement - Submit a request or question and fill out all necessary information.