Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Building Without Permit: How do I report a someone building a patio or pool wtihout a permit?

The City of Henderson Building and Fire and Safety Division provides online access to most building permits and inspections. You may access  those  records at any time by visiting:

Should you still need to report possible illegal building activities, then please submit your request through  our online reporting system for the fastest service.