Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Barking dog/noisy animal: I need to report a barking dog/noisy animal. What do I do?

To file an on-line complaint click "next" to be guided through the process.  You can also call Henderson Animal Care and Control at 702-267-4970 and leave a message for an Animal Control Officer to respond. 

You MUST provide your name and address to file a barking dog/noisy animal complaint.  If you select anonymous or are entering the compliant via third party it will not be processed by Animal Control.  You must provide the exact address of the barking/noisy animal that you are complaining about for an Officer to respond. 

For further information regarding barking dogs/animal noise please visit our website at