High Bill Due to Leak: I discovered and repaired a major leak at my property. Can I request an adjustment to my bill?
Leak Adjustment Program Qualifications:
• Water consumption during leak was more than double that of the same period of the previous year (for up to three billing cycles)
• The leak which caused the high consumption has been repaired
• Proof of repair is required. Examples include: receipts for labor, parts, equipment, photos, etc.
• Water consumption has returned to normal for at least one subsequent billing cycle
• Must have active water service 13 months prior to leak.
If you meet ALL qualifications above, you may request a leak adjustment. Upon receipt and verification of all required information, as well as acceptance of the leak adjustment amount, the leak adjustment will be applied to your account and appear on the subsequent bill.
If you think you qualify for this program, click on the blue "submit a request or question" link below.