Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Planning Commission Item: How can I voice my support or opposition to an item or application on a Planning Commission agenda?

There are several ways. Please include the hearing date and either the application number or agenda item number when submitting comments.

You may submit your comments of support or opposition here through Contact Henderson: just click "submit request." Second, if you received a yellow postcard from the City in the mail, you can check the box "support" or "oppose" (or whatever other options are provided) and mail or fax it back to us. Our fax number is 702-267-1501 (please address it to "Planning Commission"). You can also mail or fax us a letter. Our mailing address is:

Planning Commission
City of Henderson
PO Box 95050 MSC 115
Henderson NV 89009-5050

Finally, you may speak at the Planning Commission meeting. Meetings are held once per month. See this link for a Planning Commission meeting schedule.

Please note that in order to obtain legal standing for filing an appeal, it is necessary to provide your name and address for the public record, either in writing or in person at the Planning Commission meeting. Anonymous comments will be included in the public record but will not establish standing for appeals.