Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Traffic Signal and Lights: How do I report a problem with a traffic signal, street light, pavement marking (crosswalk, bike lane, lane line, etc.) or traffic sign (including street name signs)?

If you live in a private or gated neighborhood. the street lights and traffic signs are the responsibility of the HOA. Private streets are indicated by brown street name signs.

For a concern regarding a city street, submit the form below. If you need further assistance, call Traffic Services Maintenance at 702-267-3200.