Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Water Waste Fine Appeals: How do I appeal a water waste fine?

If you believe you were assessed a water waste violation notice in error, you may request additional information or submit a Request for Reconsideration. Requests must be in writing, and may be submitted by entering a case below, via fax, or U.S. Mail.

Please include your name and contact information, as well as the date, time, and location of the violation in question. State the reason you believe the notice was issued in error and provide any additional information you would like considered. Your request will be reviewed and you will receive a decision within ten (10) business days.

Submit hardcopy requests to:

Department of Utility Services

PO Box 95050

Attn: Water Conservation MSC 125

Henderson NV 89009-5050

Faxed items may be sent to 702-267-5901