Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Filing Reports: Do I have to file a report in person?

No, the desk officer can take the report over the phone. Call 702-267-4913 and tell the dispatcher you would like to speak to a desk officer. He/she will take your contact information and an officer will call you back. You may also file a police report for non-violent crimes through our online reporting system at