Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


ADA Request Interpreter: How do I request a sign language interpreter to conduct business or attend an activity or program sponsored by the City?

You can make your request directly with the department for which you need the interpreter or enter a request in Contact Henderson under the ADA topic and “Request Interpreter” subtopic.