Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Certified Payroll Reports: How do I request copies of certified payroll reports?

You can enter your request through Contact Henderson. Be sure to include the PWP number of the project for which you are requesting copies, along with the name of the contractor or subcontractor and date range. Copies of the reports will be emailed to you.