Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Sewer back-up: I have a sewer back-up and the plumber states it is on the city side. Who do I contact?

During regular business hours, Monday through Thursday from 7:30am until 5:30pm, please contact Department of Utility Services' Customer Care Center by calling 702-267-5900. After hours, weekends or holidays, contact the City of Henderson Police Dispatch non-emergency number at 702-267-4913.