Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Water Coming up through the asphalt: Who do I contact?

Please complete a Contact Henderson case. After hours, weekends or holidays, contact the City of Henderson Police Dispatch non-emergeny number at 702-267-4913.

If water is gushing through the asphalt during regular business hours, contact the Department of Utility Services' Customer Care Center by calling 702-267-5900.