Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Final Maps: Where can I get a copy of the recorded final map for my property?

Clark County is the official record keeper of all recorded maps for all of Clark County. The website is very friendly and you will be able to print the recorded map from your home or office. Please visit the Clark County GIS website for locating parcel numbers and recorded map numbers. Once you have the recorded map book and page number, you can go to this website to get the recorded copy of the final map.