Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


I am a non-US citizen. How do I start/stop service to my property in Henderson?

International customers must submit service requests through a case in Contact Henderson. You will need to attach a current notarized copy of your passport or other government issued photo ID to the request. If you previously spoke to a representative and obtained an account ID, please include this number in the "Your Request" box.

.Additionally, all new international accounts are subject to a refundable deposit of $150. This amount is due in advance and service requests will not be completed until payment is made.

Deposit payments may be made via debit or credit card by calling our Customer Care Center at (702) 267-5900. Specialists are available to assist you Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. PST.