Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


How do I start and/or stop commercial/irrigation water service

Requests to start or stop a commercial/irrigation water service should be submitted by completeing a case in Contact Henderson. Please choose the topic Water & Sewer -> Commercial Property/Irrigation Services. Requests are processed in the order received and may take 3 - 5 business days to process. To facilitate processing, please complete all required fields. Faxed requests are NOT accepted.