Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Grease: What should I do with my cooking grease?

Never pour cooking grease down a sink drain. Grease should be allowed to cool put into a plastic container, or old milk carton and disposed of as solid waste. For more information, please call the Department of Utility Services Pretreatment Section at 702-267-2700.