Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Dumping Chemicals: Is it illegal to dump chemicals or other items into the public sewer? How do I report it if I see it?

Per Henderson Municipal Code 14.09.030, before discharge to the city's publicly-owned treatment works, a new user must submit an application for wastewater discharge authorization to the Director. If you see something being dumped into the public sewer, please call the Department of Utility Services Pretreatment Section at 702-267-2700.