Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Contractor Concern or Board of Appeals: How do I register a concern against a contractor or file an appeal to a Building & Fire Safety department decision ?

To register a concern against a contractor, please go to the web site of the Nevada State Contractors Board or you may call them at 702-486-1100.

To file an appeal of a decision of a Building & Fire Safety Director or Fire Chief, please visit our Board of Appeals page.