Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Building Setbacks: What are the required setbacks for my business or non-residential building?

Much like residential building setbacks, commercial, industrial, and other non-residential building setbacks are determined either by zoning district or by master plan design standards. You can check Development Code Section 19.3.2 for Mixed-Use Districts, 19.4.2 for Commercial Districts, and Section 19.5.2 for Industrial Districts, or just call us or submit your question here on Contact Henderson and one of our Planners will help you. We’ll need an address or Assessor’s Parcel Number (APN) in order to find your zoning.