Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Call Mayor or Council: Can I call my City Council Representative?

Yes. The phone number for the Office of the Mayor and City Council is (702) 267-2085. However, requests for service, speaking engagements, meetings, etc., must still be made in writing in order for us to property consider your request.