Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Bond Reduction: How do I get a construction bond or a performance bond release, reduction, or replacement?

First, review the bond release reduction application.

Once you have reviewed the application and have your project name, permit number, and bond number, call Quality Control at 702-267-3100 Monday through Thursday for further assistance.