Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Traffic Control Change: How do I request a change in traffic control at an intersection?

Changes to intersection traffic control such as adding stop signs or traffic signals must meet specific criteria defined by state and federal law. An engineering evaluation is necessary and typically takes four to six weeks to complete. To request an evaluation, submit your request below. For further assistance, call Traffic Services Engineering at 702-267-3099.