Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Flood Problems: How do I report flooding problems?

During a storm where there is a life-threatening situation, call 911 for police and fire assistance or to report severe flooding problems that impede traffic flow.

The city is not responsible for flood water and debris left on private property. Private property is the responsibility of the property owner.

After flooding, water and debris in the roadway or public property that needs cleanup can be reported by submitting a case below through Contact Henderson.