Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Bees: Where do I call to report bees in my meter box?

If you have found bees on your property, you can call the Clark County Bee Hotline at 702-229-2000. If you have found bees in your water meter box, call Utility Services Customer Service at 702-267-5900.