Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Fire Hydrant Repair and Maintenance: How do I request a repair to a fire hydrant? How do I find out if fire hydrants in my neighborhood have been maintained? How do I get the fire hydrant in front of my house painted? Who do I notify if a fire hydrant is leaking? Who do I notify if a fire hydrant has been hit by a vehicle?

Utility Field Operations maintains all public fire hydrants in the City of Henderson. For maintainance schedules, to inquire if a fire hydrant is public or private, or to report leaking or damaged hydrants, please submit a request here or call the Department of Utility Services Field Operations Section at 702-267-2779.