Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Broken Water/Sewer Line: I need to report a broken water line/sewer line/main.

Broken water lines, sewer lines, and/or mains should NOT be entered as cases or reported via email. All such issues should be reported to the Department of Utility Services' Customer Care Center by calling during regular business hours at 702-267-5900 Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. till 5:30 p.m. After hours, contact the City of Henderson Police Dispatch non-emergency number at 702-267-4913.