Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Septic Permits: How do I request a letter to submit to the Southern Nevada Health District to obtain a septic permit?

Once the building permit application and plans are submitted, Utility Services will prepare a letter regarding sewer availability for the applicant to obtain a septic permit. Please contact Utility Services New Development at 702-267-3670 Monday through Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. for further information.