Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Water and Sewer fees: When are water and sewer fees due for a project?

Some water and sewer fees, such as SNWA fees, are collected prior to mylar submittal of civil improvement plans. Other water and sewer fees are collected prior to building permit issuance. Please contact Utility Services New Development at (702) 267-3670 Monday thru Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. for more information.