Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Purchase City Property: What is the process for making an offer to purchase or lease city-owned property?

The Nevada Revised Statutes and city ordinances govern how the city may sell or lease property. Contact Survey/Right-of-Way and Property Management at 702-267-1300 for details about the process.