Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Zoning Regulations: How do I file an application for a variance of the zoning or landscaping regulations?

To file an application to the Planning Commission, contact the Community Development Department between the hours of 7:30 A.M. and 5:30 P.M., Monday through Thursday, for processing information, application requirements, and fees. Application forms are available online.