Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Zone Change Application: Where can I find zone change applications?

All of our applications are available online. Or you may call us at 702-267-1500 and we'll be glad to fax an application to you. Don't forget to ask for an application filing schedule, too.