Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Suspicious Persons: There has been suspicious persons/vandalism/burglaries, etc., in my neighborhood recently. Can we have an Officer drive through the area more often?

Yes, PLEASE NOTE: If this is a life threatening emergency call 9-1-1 -DO NOT USE THIS SYSTEM! If you are reporting any suspicious or criminal activity which is in progress or just occurred, please call the City of Henderson Police Dispatch non-emergency number at 267-4913.