Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Inmate Property: What happens if an inmate comes in with property and he/she wants to release it to a friend or relative?

The inmate can make a request to release his/her property by filling out an Inmate Request Form and giving it to the Housing Unit Corrections Officer. The policy to release property requires that all property, accept clothing, be released at one time.