Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Permit: How do I get a permit to move a house or other structure?

The permit to move a house or other structure on a public road can be obtained by submitting the Transport Building/Other Structure form. For additional assistance, call Traffic Services Engineering at 702-267-3099.

Building permits are also required if you are relocating and setting the structure up within the City of Henderson. Call 702-267-3620 for details.