Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Permit: How do I get a permit to move a wide or oversized load?

Over-dimensional, non-reducible load permits are issued only from the Nevada Department of Transportation (NDOT) Carson City, Over Dimensional Permits office and they require at least two business days' notice. Contact their office.