Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Vacate/Abandon Public Streets: How do I vacate or abandon public streets, or the city's interest in easements for public streets, utilities, and government patent easements?

The Survey/Right-of-Way pages have instructions and forms necessary for submitting an application. If you need further assistance, submit a request below or call 702-267-1300.