Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Graffiti Removal: Will the city remove graffiti on private property or behind neighborhood gates?

The city does not remove graffiti in gated or private communities, on walls between homes, on the walls of private businesses, or in corporate shopping plazas. However, you can report graffiti on private property to the Henderson Police Department by dialing 311. Report a crime in progress by dialing 911.