Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Groundwater: What is groundwater and where do I report problems with it?

Groundwater is water beneath the surface, often between saturated soil and rock, that typically supplies wells and springs. To report problems or concerns, submit your request below. For further information call 702-267-3024.