Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Spills/Dumping: How do I report a spill on or dumping onto a street, storm drain or channel?

Anything that is directed into a street, storm drain, or channel impacts our drinking water. Report spills and dumping by submitting information below. If you need further assistance, call 702-267-3059 Monday through Thursday (6am-4pm) and 702-267-2208 after Hours (Environmental Services Hotline).

If the contamination is serious and currently happening, call the Henderson Police Department immediately at 311.