Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Debris/Trash: How do I report excessive debris or trash along City roadways or dumped items on City Property?

It depends which street the debris or trash is located.

If it is on a state highway such as I-515, St. Rose Parkway, Boulder Highway, Lake Mead or Sunset Road between the freeway and Boulder Highway, call the State of Nevada Department of Transportation at 702-385-6500, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m or email them at

For public city streets, contact Support Services Street Maintenance during normal working hours at 702-267-3259.

If it is after work hours and the debris or item in the street is causing a situation requiring immediate attention, call 311.