Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Dust: Who do I contact about the dust in the air?

Contact the Clark County Division of Air Quality, Department of Environmental and Sustainability. Include details about where you noticed the concern, a description, your name, and a phone number if you want a response. You can call 702-385-DUST (3878) or 866-407-6965, file a complaint electronically here or send an email to