Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Water Main Information: How do I obtain information regarding water main shutdown scheduling and approval?

Water main shutdown requests may be submitted by completing a case in Contact Henderson 24/7. Select Water & Sewer and then Water Main Shutdown Request to submit your request.

Water main shutdowns should be scheduled during our business working days, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Weekend, evening, night or holiday shutdown requests will incur overtime charges. In order to facilitate processing, complete the required fields. Water main shutdowns are specifically for water mains located in the public right-of-way.