Frequently Asked Questions

  ADA/508 friendly site


Warrant: How can I take care of my warrant?

Failure to Pay warrants may be cleared by entering a plea and paying online.

All other warrants may be cleared by paying the full bail amount and additional warrant bail in person. The total bail amount is NOT listed in the online records.

If you know that a warrant has been issued for your arrest, you may contact the Marshal's Division at 702-267-3370.